Pumpkin Cookie Recipe! What better way to get into the fall mood than yummy fall treats?
It may not feel like Fall here in Florida yet, but we can always get into the spirit in other ways. This delicious recipe is a great way to do so.
Baking is also a great way to spend time with your loved ones while staying at home.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- One teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
- 1 cup LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease baking sheets.
COMBINE flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl. Beat sugar and 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter in large mixer bowl until well blended. Add in pumpkin, egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until smooth. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.